Get a fresh Start!
Call Now!
(877) 489-8999
Visit Our Website

I am a CPA

I am a small business owner. I am a CPA and I take great pride in those initials. To become a licensed CPA, I had to complete a Bachelor’s Degree of education, and pass a very difficult exam. After passing the exam, a CPA candidate must work for/under a CPA for 3 years. I completed my degree from Indiana University and passed the Uniform CPA Exam in 1998. That was a pretty busy year. I applied for and was granted my license in 2001. Since 2001 I have maintained a rigorous Continuing Professional Education CPE schedule. The current CPE reporting cycle expired 12/31/2011. For that reporting cycle I was required to have completed 120 hours of CPE. I completed over 180 hours of CPE.

I think I take my licensing and education very serious. I want to be the best professional that I can be. I want to help the greatest number of people that I can help. If you haven’t filed a tax return, or you owe back taxes, you should contact my office. We can help, taxes and your tax problem do not need to be overwhelming. The sooner you contact my office, the sooner we can get to work for you.

Explore posts in the same categories: Back Taxes, Filing back taxes, General Advice/Discussions, News, When & Why to Hire a Professional